Bring on the style
Transitional Full Upholstered Headboard with subtly arched headboard with nail head details; Frame Included
Elevate the look
The rich Dark gray upholstery is perfectly accented by silver nail head trim and tapered dark wood feet
Crafted for you
Includes Headboard and headboard frame; box spring and mattress required; not included
The simple design of the hillsdale furniture full upholstered headboard is brought to life by subtle arches and fashionable silver nail head trim. Upholstered in a rich dark gray linen fabric accented by dark wood feet, This full size headboard is transitional in styling and fits with a wide variety of décor. Includes headboard and metal headboard frame. Mattress and box spring required; Not included. Assembly required.
- Transitional Full Upholstered Headboard with subtly arched headboard with nail head details; Frame Included
- The rich Dark gray upholstery is perfectly accented by silver nail head trim and tapered dark wood feet
- Includes Headboard and headboard frame; box spring and mattress required; not included
- Assembly Required
- Sturdy wood construction provides structure and lasting durability
- Item will ship in two boxes; which may arrive separately
- Spot check fabric prior to cleaning
- Residential Use Only
- Recommended Weight Limit: 500lbs
|HDF Item Number
|48H X 58.25W X 65.5L; Headboard: 48H X 58.25W X 2.5D; Frame: 7H x 38.5-53.5W x 63L
|Wood, Fabric (100% Polyester face; acrylic backing)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.