Bring on the style
Twin metal bed with simple arched headboard and footboard with complementing spindles
Elevate the look
Antique brown finish adds a traditional touch to a modern silhouette
Crafted for you
Durable fully welded metal construction ideal for daily use or your guest room
Home is where the heart is, And it'S where you create lifelong memories. With a classic but modern silhouette, This metal twin bed is a perfect addition to your guest room or youth bedroom. Durable steel construction finished in an antique brown stands up to hours of rowdy sleepovers and clean, Simple spindles offer a warm welcome to travel-Weary visitors in your guest room. A double arching twin headboard and footboard adds visual interest and perfectly complements any decor. Includes headboard and footboard. Bed frame, Mattress and box spring not included. Assembly required.
- Twin metal bed with simple arched headboard and footboard with complementing spindles
- Antique brown finish adds a traditional touch to a modern silhouette
- Durable fully welded metal construction ideal for daily use or your guest room
- Assembly required
- Bed will ship in two boxes which may arrive separately
- Includes headboard and footboard; Bed frame, mattress and box spring required, not included
- Wipe clean with dry cloth
- Alternating-height spindles add visual interest to classic design
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|49H x 42.75W x 3D; Headboard Dimensions: 49H x 42.75W x 1.5D; Footboard Dimensions: 30.5H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.